i’ll move and i’ll start uni in two days ;-; i won’t post much since i won’t have a pc nor internet~ i will be more active on twitter tho \O/
Tagged by jaejoongsroom, thank you bb 💜❤
Rules: Just insert your answers to the questions below. Tag at least 10 followers.
- name: Esmeralda
- nickname: Esme
- birthday: 28/12 :D
- gender: female
- sexuality: straight
- height: 1,72
- time zone: UTC+1
- what time and date is it there: 01/09/2014, 20:03
- average hours of sleep i get each night: it dipends, 8+ in summer, 5/6 during school
- otps: MINCHUN, every db5k pair
- the last thing i googled was: tumblr xD
- first word that comes to mind: please, i’ve been saing this all day
- what i last said to a family member: are you having cocoa for dinner? to my bro
- one place that makes me happy and why:
- how many blankets i sleep under: 1,it’s becoming colder :o
- favourite beverage: cola ;;
- the last movie i watched in the cinema was: The Other Woman, my friend chose it ;_; i wanted to watch maleficent </3
- three things i can’t live without: water, air, wi-fi,
- something i plan on learning: japanese L O L
- a piece of advice for all my followers:
Be the type of person you want to meet, do for others what you want people to do for you. Don’t wait for something good, DO something good.
- you have to listen to this song: this
- my blog(s): this for dbsk/jyj, and i have an arashi blog ^^
i think everyone already did this ;_;
anyway idk if vavole, the6002 & gloo-my , i’ll tag you haha and everyone that hasn’t done it ^^
vavole said: raduno raduno raduno!!! *^*
jaejoongsroom said: Awwwww, dobbiamo organizzare un mini fanmeet a metà strada tra le tre. Facciamo? *^*
asdfghjkl siiiii *-*
''I think one thing you can do to help your friends who are depressed is to reach out to them not in the spirit of helping, but in the spirit of liking them and wanting their company. “I’m here to help if you ever need me” is good to know, but hard to act on, especially when you’re in a dark place. Specific, ongoing, pleasure-based invitations are much easier to absorb. “I’m here. Let’s go to the movies. Or stay in and order takeout and watch some dumb TV.” “I’m having a party, it would be really great if you could come for a little while.” Ask them for help with things you know they are good at and like doing, so there is reciprocity and a way for them to contribute. “Will you come over Sunday and help me clear my closet of unfashionable and unflattering items? I trust your eye.” “Will you read this story I wrote and help me fix the dialogue?” “Want to make dinner together? You chop, I’ll assemble.” “I am going glasses shopping and I need another set of eyes.” Remind yourself why you like this person, and in the process, remind them that they are likable and worth your time and interest.
Talk to the parts of the person that aren’t being eaten by the depression. Make it as easy as possible to make and keep plans, if you have the emotional resources to be the initiator and to meet your friends a little more than halfway. If the person turns down a bunch of invitations in a row because (presumably) they don’t have the energy to be social, respect their autonomy by giving it a month or two and then try again. Keep the invitations simple; “Any chance we could have breakfast Saturday?” > “ARE YOU AVOIDING ME BECAUSE YOU’RE DEPRESSED OR BECAUSE YOU HATE ME I AM ONLY TRYING TO HELP YOU.” “I miss you and I want to see you” > “I’m worried about you.” A depressed person is going to have a shame spiral about how their shame is making them avoid you and how that’s giving them more shame, which is making them avoid you no matter what you do. No need for you to call attention to it. Just keep asking. “I want to see you” “Let’s do this thing.” “If you are feeling low, I understand, and I don’t want to impose on you, but I miss your face. Please come have coffee with me.” “Apology accepted. ApologIES accepted. So. Gelato and Outlander?”''
''Junsu sang the Chinese version of Hug! Yoosu danced a little bit. Jaejoong praised the fans who sang along''
''We miss TVXQ just like how everyone does. If there’s a chance, we hope we can be together.''